Just For Laughs Gags always makes life a little more bearable and less ominous...esp. when you see all the people's expressions when they get "gagged". :P Laughter is great medicine. And watching someone get delivered a donkey or freaked out by discovering a person inside a photocopying machine works the abs for sure.
Some advice from a friend- when life gets hard, the question NOT to ask is "How can I make this work?" Rather, ask "What has God gifted me and made me passionate about?" I would agree; and it reminds me of what I read in The Purpose-Driven Life, which is all about finding our greater purpose in life. The first question doesn't rely on God at all, it is quite centred on self and trying to make things work on our own. Now if only I had the courage to do what I think is the right thing to do...but I guess I've got to figure out what the right thing is first...or do I?
Some advice from a friend- when life gets hard, the question NOT to ask is "How can I make this work?" Rather, ask "What has God gifted me and made me passionate about?" I would agree; and it reminds me of what I read in The Purpose-Driven Life, which is all about finding our greater purpose in life. The first question doesn't rely on God at all, it is quite centred on self and trying to make things work on our own. Now if only I had the courage to do what I think is the right thing to do...but I guess I've got to figure out what the right thing is first...or do I?
